Thursday 22 August 2013

Walk-in Wardrobe, every ladies' dream

You may not have one now but I think it's okay to dream about it! What would yours be like if you have the space/money for it? Pink and purple girly, sophisticated black & white, stylish pops of colour...

I've always dream of having a walk-in closet! It's like walking into a very pretty place in the house where you make yourself look good, putting on your confidence to meet the world. The walk-in must be a place you feel all happy and pampered. Is that even possible? lol.

Here are some nice looking wardrobes I've came across:
Loving those glass doors which make your room look bigger and more spacious.




Walk-ins with a view and all that natural lighting. 



Small spaces? No worries.





The perfect island storage that makes full use of space in the middle. 
Accessories and jewelleries are what I'll put in there.  



For the shoe lovers.






The fully carpeted :)
Can totally imagine myself seating in the middle trying to decide what to wear.





Love these wallpapered ones too! 



Mirror overload.


Shelves are great for storing more!


WHITE
Because we should dress up in all sorts of colour... I would say white is a nice choice for wardrobes. 



We girls will never have enough of clothes and bags and shoes, accessories, beauty products and everything else right... so no matter how big that closet is, it will never be enough! You'll have to give away/donate/sell those that you don't use/wear anymore :(  so, rmb to think wisely before you buy! Sometimes I wanna get the same thing in 3 different colours because they are all so pretty, but when I think of the day I don't like that style anymore and have to let go all 3... what a waste, I'll stick to buying 1.   

My ideal walk-in wardrobe would be all carpeted, include a pretty vanity dresser + cushion seat + full length mirror and designed in pink/purple and white. Although I don't have it now, I'll make sure I squeeze one into my future home! 

Go dream, Beautiful!  

No comments:

Post a Comment