Thursday 15 August 2013

Review - LUSH Ro's Argan Body Conditioner

If you didn't already know, argan oil is from argan trees which are only found in Morroco! And because of how rare and how difficult it is to get the oil out of the plant, argan oil is very valuable. Somehow at the back of my head I knew that moroccan oil (a brand that uses argan oil in its products) is darn good for the hair. Saw it in Australia a month back but didn't buy... totally regretting it now. Argan oil is said to give you stronger, smoother, tangle-free and easier to manage hair.

Then... I learnt that argan oil is also very good for our skin! It's like super in anti-aging with its loads of antioxidants. Argan oil apparently helps to heal scars, blemishes and stretch marks & hydrates and softens skin. It can not only heal but also protect our skin and hair from damage! Although using the oil itself is the best, I don't think many of you like to smear oil all over your body right? Well, at least not me.    


So, I was looking up some LUSH products and came across lots of great review of their Ro's Argan Body Conditioner. It's also one of the best sellers of the brand! duh. IT IS AMAZING CAN? I'm a person who hates lotions big time. I think because I'm not used to it and every lotion I tried feels sticky and disgusting in this humid Singapore weather. So, I don't use any lotion at all (unless I'm travelling to cold countries) and ended up with dry skin. BUT this body conditioner is like a miracle. It left my skin so soft and smooth right after using it! It's like lotion minus the stickiness, plus a really light and nice rose smell.


Basically, you use this body conditioner like a hair conditioner. After rinsing off your body wash, you just smooth it all over your body and then wash it off after awhile. Somehow I find this more convenient than using body lotions. I think it's just because I love it so much. TIP: Follow the instructions! Pat yourself dry. I've tested it and you do clean that layer of 'moisturiser' off your skin if you just rub like always.

I'm so so so glad to have tried this body conditioner as I've been told too many times that my skin is too dry and I have to use lotion. Been hunting for a long time for a body lotion that doesn't feel sticky but to no avail la. And tadah! I will continue to use this until I find something better. And of course I would recommend you to try it. However, LUSH's stuff aren't cheap (this tub costs $55 and expires in 4 months) and usually carry very strong scents. So, I would suggest you pop by their store to smell to see if you like it and if I'm not wrong you can also get a free sample to try.

Thanks for reading, Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment